- Follow Margarita Mooney on WordPress.com
- Leading sessions today in #criticalrealism grad seminar on human flourishing & on research methods w/ @GorskiPhilip & D. Porpora @EngageCR 1 year ago
- RT @EngageCR: Day 8 of #CRSeminar2016 on CR, Human Flourishing & Methodological Pluralism with Doug Porpora, @GorskiPhilip & @margaritamoon… 1 year ago
- Day 3 of #criticalrealism seminar: Vandenberge on "Harbermaster": Habermas & critical theory; afternoon is Rutzou on postmodernism @EngageCR 1 year ago
- Day 2 of #criticalrealism seminar for sociology grad students: how is positivism still alive? what is realist hermeneutics? @EngageCR 1 year ago
- enjoying co-leading the grad student seminar on #criticalrealism up now: what's good about sociology? what's not good? @EngageCR 1 year ago
- Just co-lead a great meeting with @joeomahoney on #criticalrealism & methodology in the social sciences. more to come soon! @EngageCR 1 year ago
- Presenting today on love, addiction and human flourishing at the int'l. assoc. of #critical realism @EngageCR 1 year ago
- I'm very happy to be here @ptseminary !!! twitter.com/ptseminary/sta… 1 year ago
- Princeton Prof. Albert Raboteau's moving talk on racisms & forgiveness in the African-American religious tradition buff.ly/29EvsRY 1 year ago
- RT @EngageCR: New blog post. @TimothyRutzou on the difficult problem of 'judgmental rationality' one of the pillars of CR https://t.co/M9xd… 1 year ago
- Eminent sociologist Robert Wuthnow on what polls can &, more importantly, can't tell us about American Religion buff.ly/1TJEngc 1 year ago
- The most-cited publications in the social sciences according to Google Scholar; Not surprisingly, I've read them buff.ly/1Oy4M4c 1 year ago
- Looking forward to reading this book on Realism Discourse and Deconstruction @Engagecr Has anyone read it? buff.ly/24WOmGO 1 year ago
- Great video interview w/ Margaret Archer by @TimothyRutzou on #criticalrealism nice part on reflexivity @EngageCr r buff.ly/24WyWpi 1 year ago
- RT @EngageCR: new post by @margaritamooney w/ a syllabus using Critical Realism to Teach the Fundamentals of Sociological Research https://… 1 year ago
- glad to see you are taking my course on religion and #resilience @mpcartledge ! Hope you enjoyed the webinar last week on #criticalrealism 1 year ago
- So glad you enjoyed it! hope to have more discussions on #criticalrealism & sociological research methods twitter.com/lynneolyn/stat… 1 year ago
- Check out the recording from my webinar on Critical Realism & Sociological Research Methods buff.ly/1rjGhNi 1 year ago
- I really enjoyed leading this webinar today on #criticalrealism and research methods @EngageCR twitter.com/EngageCR/statu… 1 year ago
Category Archives: Research Trips
Members of the Engaged Scholars listening to the history of this multi-ethnic congregation.
Reverend Wright telling us about the history of this African-American and immigrant Black congregation. When the congregation outgrew the original church, they built a new church and made the old church a museum of African-American and Cape Verdian history on Cape Cod.
I was the discussant on a panel about educational attainment. One of the presenters was Silvia Giorguli, the former Vice-President of the Mexican Society of Demography. I first met Silvia and the Mexican Society of Demography meetings in Merida, Mexico, in October 2008.