- Follow Margarita Mooney on WordPress.com
- "It is precisely through awakening desires to know the truth that our ever-more complex educational system can func… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- "To know God is not only to know Scripture; to know God is also to know his action in the world as revealed in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- "Integral humanism celebrates nature and man’s creation, but also acknowledges its limits and dependence on the cre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- " I rejoice when I can pass on to a student not only mastery of a topic, but the very love of learning itself."… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Thanks for the re-tweet @JohnCavadini hope to meet you in person sometime. twitter.com/timothypomalle… 6 days ago
- thanks for the shout-out @TerenceSweeney2 glad you liked my piece! twitter.com/TerenceSweeney… 6 days ago
- So many great ideas on education this piece from @timothypomalley in @ChurchLifeND What's Next After Catholic Colle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Excited to see the work I started @scalaorg on classical liberal arts education made for for first piece in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I was clearly inspired when I wrote this piece on women who forgive men for violent rape, which is why I wrote it..… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Excited to have another piece in @PublicDiscourse --this time on forgiveness, adapted from my @Veritas talk in Apri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- "Humans are born with a desire for beauty, but that desire, like any desire, needs to be nurtured—cultivated like a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- "If the end of education is to pose problems, raise our consciousness, and act towards political liberation, how do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
Category Archives: Research Trips
Reverend Wright telling us about the history of this African-American and immigrant Black congregation. When the congregation outgrew the original church, they built a new church and made the old church a museum of African-American and Cape Verdian history on Cape Cod.
I was the discussant on a panel about educational attainment. One of the presenters was Silvia Giorguli, the former Vice-President of the Mexican Society of Demography. I first met Silvia and the Mexican Society of Demography meetings in Merida, Mexico, in October 2008.