On Wednesday, February 24th, I published an online article at “The Immanent Frame”, a web forum sponsored by Social Science Research Council, in which I argue that disaster relief efforts in Haiti can be bolstered by building on the resilience of the Haitian people. Click here to see the story.
- Follow Margarita Mooney on WordPress.com
- Check out "Margarita Unplugged", which is what I decided to call my new newsletters with the greatest hits from my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Talk #2 of 2 next week in Boston; this one on Jacques Maritain's views on education as truth-seeking and how that r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Talk #1 of 2 next week in Boston; this one at BU's Institute for Philosophy and Religion; Wed. Nov. 14 at 5 pm. I'l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Excited for this talk ! twitter.com/aaicambridge/s… 4 days ago
- Talk #2 of 2 talks next week in Boston at 3 pm Nov. 15 at the Abigail Adams Institute in Cambridge. Topic is Jacque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Talk #1 of 2 talks next week in Boston is Nov. 14, at 5 pm at Boston University's Institute for Philosophy and Reli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago